Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Diablo 3 Billionaire - Can You Make A Living Off It?

Just fill in your name and email address to get a glimpse at the 998,926,918 gold account and the secrets the elite players keep close to their chests. Only available here... Free e-course, RRP $27

(I receive more than 300 spam mails a day. I hate spam as much as you. I will NEVER share, rent, sell or in any way expose your personal details.)

You already know what it's like to be obsessed with the most popular and fastest selling game of all time. I have been playing MMORPGs for the better part of the last eight years, grinding and striving for excellence in everything I did.

I've uncovered hidden items, top levels and mind numbing strategies. If this is the kind of greatness you want to achieve, I urge you to read on.

Nothing prepared me for the brilliance that was Diablo 3. You being here means you understand the kind of obsession I have with this game and the level at which I have been playing at for the last few weeks.

It's not just a matter of enjoying oneself – it's the chance of becoming something special in the biggest game in the history of gaming. Period.

For a while I've been playing Diablo 3 and developing my gold making methods; to date I have been able to reach my personal goal of 1 BILLION gold on my Diablo 3 account (998,124,262 gold) and I know the secrets of doings so again and again. But, with success comes a certain degree of attention.

When people found out that I had more gold than they would ever see in their lifetime, they started to ask me how it was done. I was getting so many in game messages I couldn't enjoy the game...

No comments:

Post a Comment